Pool Villa | 5 Bedrooms
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/html/travelrentalnetwork.com/includes/classes/property.php on line 201
Find your own piece of paradise in Anguilla. Luxury resort villas, each boasting an inviting private pool, offer every indulgence. Exclusivity, privacy, luxury. Our most extravagant accommodations are ideal for those who love spacious living. A sun-dappled personal pool and direct beach access let you enjoy the best of both worlds.
This property has 5 bedrooms and sleeps 10 people
|Suite 1||1 King||2|
|Suite 2||1 King||2|
|Suite 3||1 King||2|
|Suite 4||1 King||2|
|Suite 5||1 King||2|
This property has 5 bathrooms
|Bathroom 1||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Activities||SailingTennisCyclingScuba DivingGolfSwimmingBeachcombingBird Watching|
|Nearby Facilities||Fitness CenterMarinaGroceriesMassage TherapistShoppingRestaurants|
|Outdoor Features||SnorkelingBalconyGardenParkingDining TableStand-up Paddle BoardLounging AreaPoolside Lounge ChairsTerracePrivate PoolBeachfront|
|Attractions||ReefsHealth & Beauty Spa|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersIce MakerOvenRefrigeratorCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsFreezerToasterDining Area|
|Entertainment||TelevisionSatellite Or Cable|
|Indoor Features||Bed LinensPool/Beach TowelsToiletriesWet Bar|
• Full breakfast, lunch and dinner: $150 per person per day plus 15% service charge and 2% environmental fee
• Lunch and dinner: $125 per person per day plus 15% service charge and 2% environmental fee
• Full breakfast and dinner: $115 per person per day plus 15% service charge and 2% environmental fee
• Dinner only: $90 per person per day plus 15% service charge and 2% environmental fee
The Pool Villas are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Breakfast buffet daily for two people
• Belmond host services
• Direct line telephones
• Wireless internet access
• Safety deposit box
• Espresso machine
• Bathroom amenities including bathrobes, slippers, hair dryers and products
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
|1 - 7 Apr||
$5,563 per Night
|19 Apr - 31 May||
$5,563 per Night
|29 Nov - 18 Dec||
$5,563 per Night
|1 Jun - 30 Aug||
$3,643 per Night
|8 - 18 Apr||
$6,619 per Night
|5 Jan - 31 Mar||
$8,539 per Night
The following taxes will be added to your booking.
• Additional person charge is $75 per night plus tax and fee for adults and $30 per night plus tax and fee per child age 12 to 17. No charge for children under the age of 11.
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
From the pristine sands of our famed platinum beach to the inviting, cool interiors of our rooms and restaurants, every part of this luxury Anguilla hotel is designed to enchant. Whether soaking up the sun, diving into the azure waves, or simply making the most of your down time with family and friends, Belmond Cap Juluca has every facility to make your dream Caribbean getaway a reality.
Make a splash in the stunning infinity-edge pool, complete with verdant courtyard and tree-lined sunbathing decks. Swim out and be swept up in the sea views - it's the best of both worlds.
Stay active and challenge someone to a game on the courts. Options include basketball, beach volleyball, croquet, bocce and tennis. Facilities are open daily from 7 AM to 6 PM.
Keep fit in style. The fitness centre includes equipment for weight training, yoga and cardio. A personal trainer can be arranged for an additional fee. The fitness centre is open daily, 24 hours a day.
Belmond Cap Juluca's beach on Maundays Bay offers much more than just spectacular white-sand and sparkling turquoise waters. Indulge in pampered, personalized service from our beach attendants. Each guest room includes two elegant chaise loungers reserved on the beach, with extra large, market-style umbrellas and a table, Chaise-side beverage and meal service, complimentary chilled towels, bottled water and sorbet throughout the day and access to five cabana bars along the beach.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Pimms is a local institution and one of the most romantic restaurants on the island. A menu of elevated Anguillian cuisine. Caribbean classics and international specialties uses the very best local ingredients and freshest catch. The cool, stylish interiors and waterside setting provide the perfect stage.
• Enjoy a little slice of Venetian glamour surrounded by the endless blue of the Caribbean Sea. Named after the iconic restaurant at our sister hotel Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Cip's offers a casual Italian menu rich with comfort food. Delicious fresh produce becomes tempting antipasta, salads, pastas and the famous Cipriani carpaccio.
• A taste sensation awaits on the platinum sands of Maundays Bay. Relax and unwind at Cap Shack, a casual beach side have. Enjoy creaive rum punches, summer delights and beach barbecue tapas served from our irresistible vintage food truck. Calypso and reggae music, combined with the endless blue sky, set the scene for magical memories.
• Rejuvenate at Maundays Club with creative cocktails, colorful mocktails and freshly squeezed juices. Unwind and soak up the Caribbean atmosphere at the connecting pool terrace. By day savor a selection of delightful Caribbean light bites. As the stars come out, the menu turns to Cocina Peruana, sophisticated Peruvian cuisine, ceviche and sharing plates.
When time is this precious, slow down with a day of unbridled Caribbean indulgence. Arawak Spa is a place that is at one with nature, offering an indulgent escape away from resort life. Ancient healing traditions, local products and the rejuvenating power of the sea all help you find a new sense of well being. The spa is open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM.
• Three treatment rooms, single and double
• Swimming pool with relaxation area
• Two beach cabanas for alfresco treatments
• Fully equipped fitness studio
• Well being boutique