Garden Villa | 5 Bedrooms
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/html/travelrentalnetwork.com/includes/classes/property.php on line 201
The accommodation at Half Moon has been designed with comfort and privacy in mind. With an abundance of space for comfort and relaxation, they have either patios or balconies, allowing guests to enjoy the peaceful views of gardens, pools and the sea from which a sweet and gentle breeze blows constantly across the resort. Rooms and suites are near to the sea, and within walking distance (or a short bike ride) to all the resort's facilities.
Discerning travelers will enjoy the luxury of space and tranquility Half Moon offers from the panoramic view of the horizon to sunrise yoga meditation in an over water bungalow. Whether guests choose to lounge on the beach, play a round of tennis or golf, visit a local art gallery, or go horse riding along the beach, days at Half Moon are theirs to spend in any way they wish.
This property has 5 bedrooms and sleeps 10 people
|Suite 1||1 King||2||Balcony with garden view. Cable TV with DVD player.|
|Suite 2||1 King||2||Balcony with garden view. Cable TV with DVD player.|
|Suite 3||1 Queen||2||Balcony with garden view. Cable TV with DVD player.|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2||Balcony with garden view. Cable TV with DVD player.|
|Suite 5||2 Single/Twin||2||Balcony with garden view. Cable TV with DVD player.|
This property has 5 bathrooms
|Bathroom 1||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Activities||SailingTennisCyclingScuba DivingWater SkiingGolfSurfingWind SurfingSwimmingBeachcombingBird WatchingHiking|
|Nearby Facilities||Fitness CenterMarinaGroceriesMassage TherapistShoppingRestaurants|
|Outdoor Features||SnorkelingBalconyGardenParkingDining TableLounging AreaPoolside Lounge ChairsBeachfront|
|Attractions||ReefsHealth & Beauty Spa|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersIce MakerOvenRefrigeratorCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsFreezerDining Area|
|Entertainment||TelevisionDVD PlayerSatellite Or CableToys Kids|
|Indoor Features||Bed LinensPool/Beach TowelsToiletries|
Optional Half Moon Dine Around Meal Plan (minimum three nights)
The meal plan must be added for the entire length of stay and for all guests. Includes villa breakfast, lunch and dinner (excluding alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. This plan does not included room service.
• Half Moon dine around plan (villa breakfast, lunch and dinner): $162 per adult, $81 per child (tax and service charge included)
• New Year's Eve supplement (added to Half Moon dine around plan for 31 December 2019 only): $90 per adult, $45 per child (tax and service charge included)
The Garden Villas are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Cook, butler and housekeeping services
• Private swimming pool and outdoor area
• Two golf carts per villa
• Access to resort facilities and restaurants at the award winning Half Moon
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
|Christmas | New Year's||
$2,424 per Night
$1,368 per Night
$1,442 per Night
|Summer | Fall||
$1,368 per Night
$1,892 per Night
$1,892 per Night
$1,733 per Night
$1,733 per Night
$1,733 per Night
|Summer | Fall||
$1,368 per Night
The following taxes will be added to your booking.
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
One of the Caribbean’s most iconic destinations, Half Moon is situated on 400 acres of manicured grounds with two miles of beachfront. Half Moon offers individually appointed rooms and suites, most of which have views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can enjoy extensive offerings including the largest spa oasis in the Caribbean, an 18-hole championship golf course, the Sugar Mill (awarded Jamaica's best restaurant), state-of-the-art fitness facilities, water sports and wellness activities.
RESTAURANTS | BARS | CAFES
• The Sugar Mill is an award-winning fine dining restaurant known for its unique twist on Jamaican cuisine, and its historical location - the former Running Gut Estate on the Rose Hall Sugar Plantation.
• Enjoy spectacular views of the sea at Seagrape Terrace. Featuring alfresco dining, the Seagrape Terrace is known for its wide selection of dishes and international cuisine.
• Il Giardino, with both indoor and outdoor seating, serves authentic Italian cuisine. Our colourful Chef De Cuisine, Cosimo Riccardi, has introduced dish influences from his hometown, Naples, Italy. He makes use of the natural herbs from our garden, as well as fresh and seasonal vegetables found in Jamaica. All pastas are freshly made in Chef's kitchen.
• Visit Solly's Keep, a sophisticated lounge at the Sugar Mill Restaurant, which offers an eclectic choice of traditional cocktails and a curated selection of Caribbean rums, including the oldest rum available for sale - the 50-year-old Appleton Estate Rum. You can also choose from an inventive Tapas Bar menu should you be looking for a light meal.
• Cedar Bar, the heart of Half Moon, it has spectacular views of both the sea and sunsets. Ask barmen, Caswell or Wills, for the bar snack menu and to introduce you to the Yellowbird Cocktail. It is here where the evening entertainment takes place and where you will make friends.
• Half Moon offers a swim-up bar at the Hibiscus Pool, which is open all day, and the 19th Hole Bar at the Half Moon Golf Course, where you and fellow golfers can recap the hole-in-one that you just missed.
• Discover an amazing selection of coffees and teas from around the world at Lester's Cafe, featuring certified pure roasted Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.
GOLF | Half Moon’s 18-hole par-72 championship golf course is acclaimed by industry experts and amateur golfers alike. The course was designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Sr. and modernized by Robert Rulewich, creating a masterpiece of sheer beauty and game-raising challenges. PGA tournaments also have been held at Half Moon, including the European PGA Senior Tour, and since 2007 the Jamaica Open. Just four minutes away from the Half Moon Golf Course, are the White Witch and Cinnamon Hill courses, making Half Moon a golf destination.
• Caddy Master is available from 6:30 AM to 7 PM
• 20 grassed practice bays
• Bunker practice green, putting green and 50-yard pitching green
• The Pro Shop stocks a wide range of clothing and accessories (open 6:45 AM to 6 PM)
• Enjoy refreshments after your game at the 19th Hole Bar (open 7 AM to 6 PM)
• Clubhouse with two meeting rooms
SPA | Explore all the soothing possibilities within this award-winning sanctuary. Wander through the Fern Tree Spa, a lush natural oasis dotted with fragrant fruit trees. Half Moon considered every lavish detail so guests can simply savor the extensive selection of memorable treatments. Enjoy indulgent privacy in the tranquil tropical gardens; for absolute relaxation choose an over water cabana. Revel in a menu of exceptional therapies that combine indigenous ingredients and the best of international techniques. Half Moon has even created an exclusive experience at the private Fern Tree Cottage.
• Aromatherapy steam and sauna rooms
• Fern Tree Falls and lagoon pool
• Locker rooms
• Outdoor yoga pavilion
• Relaxation Lounge
• Salon, library and boutique
• Gardens and meditation labyrinth
• 16-treatment rooms, including over water bungalows
• Open daily from 8 AM to 7 PM
EQUESTRIAN CENTRE | The Half Moon Equestrian Centre provides memorable experiences for guests. Half Moon takes pride in giving exceptional care to the horses and animals there, and to the riders who wish to share in this amazing experience. Through personal attention, it is Half Moon’s goal to create a safe, yet exciting sojourn. Guests can enjoy a variety of equestrian activities, riding, jumping and polo lessons as well as the thrilling Turf and Surf Experience or the enlightening Positive Empowerment. The Stables provides horses and instruction suitable for beginners and experienced riders.
• Pony Park Rides Let the team help your child experience the joy of riding in a fun and safe environment. The park is home to rabbits, goats and donkeys as well as ponies (for children under the age of six, open from 9 AM to 12 PM and 2:30 PM to 4:30, $25 per child).
• Rookies' Roundup A beginners' ride that starts with a lesson in the arena followed by a walk around the resort (adults and children over the age of six, 3 PM or 4 PM for 40 minutes, rider must be under 230 pounds, $60 per person).
• Sand Stroll One of the most popular rides, it includes a swim with the horses (adults and children over the age of 10, available between 8:30 AM and 10 AM and lasts about 1 hour 45 minutes, $120 per person).
FITNESS CENTRE | Stay in shape with Half Moon’s fitness offerings. Guests can select activities that fit their mood and schedule—from a solo session at the Fitness Centre to a private yoga class on the beach. Work off steam with the Fitness Centre’s state-of-the-art equipment. Choose from the resort's collection of Integrity cardio machines, free weights and weight machines. Half Moon also designed an array of private and group class options. Try Pilates, or get in gear at their Spinning® studio. For those looking for low impact and leisurely options such as swimming, walking or cycling - throughout the 400 acres of property, there are pools and paths to choose from.
• Custom-designed Spinning® studio with pro bikes and state-of-the-art sound system
• Cardio-vascular equipment including but not limited to recumbent & upright bikes, treadmills, elliptical trainers and life step machines
• Resistance training and strength building machines including but not limited to leg press, leg extension, lateral-pull down, multi-function station, Olympic benches, pulley cross-over and free weights
TENNIS | Tennis and squash facilities are guaranteed to inspire enthusiasts who come from around the world for clinics or private lessons with professional and attentive coaches. The facilities feature flood lit courts, which are complemented by International Tennis Federation and U.S. Professional Tennis Registry professional coaches.
• Private tennis lessons ($70 for one person and $90 for two people, 7 AM to 7 PM, one hour sessions)
• Adult clinic ($30 per hour, 7 AM to 7 PM)
• Children's clinic ($25 per hour, 7 AM to 7 PM)
Rose Hall Villas by Half Moon Resort -