Private Pool Villa | 4 Bedrooms
EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS
Some of the finest accommodation in St Martin, Private Pool Villas at Belmond La Samanna are palatial yet comfortable. Master bedrooms have panoramic terraces, while fully-equipped kitchens are ideal for entertaining.
Bathrooms feature a rain shower and spacious tub. Floor-to-ceiling windows, teak accents and Italian marble flooring add to the luxury.
This property has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8 people
|Suite 1||1 King||2|
|Suite 2||1 King||2|
|Suite 3||1 King||2|
|Suite 4||1 King||2|
This property has 4 bathrooms
|Bathroom 1||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Activities||SailingTennisScuba DivingGolfSwimmingBeachcombingBird Watching|
|Nearby Facilities||Fitness CenterMarinaGroceriesMassage TherapistShoppingRestaurants|
|Outdoor Features||SnorkelingBalconyGardenPatioParkingInfinity PoolDining TableStand-up Paddle BoardLounging AreaPoolside Lounge ChairsTerracePrivate PoolBeachfront|
|Attractions||ReefsHealth & Beauty Spa|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersIce MakerOvenRefrigeratorCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsFreezerToasterDining Area|
|Entertainment||TelevisionSatellite Or Cable|
|Indoor Features||Bed LinensPool/Beach TowelsToiletriesSafe|
• Breakfast in the restaurant ($35 per person per day)
• Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant ($135 per person per day)
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant ($185 per person per day)
• Children under the age of 12 pay 50% of the above prices
The Pool Villas are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Air conditioned bedrooms
• Direct line telephones
• Wireless internet access
• Safety deposit boxes
• Bathroom amenities including bathrobes, slippers, hair dryers and L'Occitane bathroom products
• Satellite TV
• Private balconies, terraces or patios overlooking the beach and ocean
• Complimentary activities include non-motorized water sports, use of tennis courts and fitness pavilion
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
|1 Jun - 24 Jul||
$2,880 per Night
|19 Apr - 31 May||
$3,840 per Night
|8 - 18 Apr||
$4,608 per Night
|1 - 7 Apr||
$3,840 per Night
|2020 5 Jan - 31 Mar||
$5,280 per Night
|29 Nov - 21 Dec||
$3,840 per Night
|25 - 28 Nov||
$4,608 per Night
The following taxes will be added to your booking.
• Additional person charge is $75 per night plus tax. No additional charge for children under the age of 12 sharing the same room with parents.
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
Experience the ultimate St Martin luxury resort. It's a place where dazzling white buildings pop against an azure sky, and a platinum stretch of private beach is dotted with cabanas. Constantly ranked among the region’s top ten hotels, Belmond La Samanna is a garden paradise in which to enjoy an alfresco massage, or lie in a hammock, lulled by the waves. Take a day cruise around the island or head into town to enjoy the vibrant scene. There’s always a touch of romance in the air.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Opening out to panoramic sea views and pastel blue skies. L'Oustin offers delicious dishes in a breathtaking bistro setting. Relax in the gentle Caribbean breeze while you sample traditional French delights skillfully prepared fish and succulent lobster. Dinner is served daily from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM.
• Whether you're starting your evening with an aperitif or winding down after dinner, Baie Longue Bar is the perfect place to absorb the island joie de vivre. A variety of punch spirits and the pick of international wines fill our generously stocked bar. For the ultimate Belmond La Samanna experience, relax with a refreshing gin-based cocktail while looking over the turquoise horizon.
• Each day the Chef at Laplaj creates sumptuous French, fusion small plates based on ingredients found at the local market. Pair a tropical cocktail with rich game terrine and mango chutney, or crispy codfish fritters and spicy Creole sauce. Whatever you opt for, expect vibrant flavours and lively island spirit as dishes arrive made to order.
• At Belmond La Samanna breakfast is refined to an art. Start your day in Corail with freshly squeezed juices, buttery croissants and more. Stretch our on the terrace and savor the alfresco atmosphere. Buffet and a la carte breakfast is served from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The main pool, five foot deep and 30 feet long, is open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM. It's the perfect place to lay back and soak up the island ambiance. A second free form infinity pool is five feet deep and 15 feet long. Adjacent to the beach bar and restaurant, it is also open daily from 9:30 AM to sunset. Both pools offer beverage service, so you can stay refreshed.
Reserve a beach cabana for the day and enjoy a complimentary bottle of champagne, white wine or rose. Cabana amenities include wireless internet, beach towels, shower, a large bottle of flat or sparkling water and Bluetooth speakers to enjoy your own personal soundtrack. White washed with tent tops and billowing curtains, each of the four exclusive cabanas measure 15' x 15' and offer total shade and weather protection. Sun lovers can also make use of private beach loungers and umbrellas. Lunch and bar service are available throughout the day.
The three professional tennis courts are open daily until 9 PM, with nighttime play possible on well-lit courts. Complimentary tennis racquets are available. Belmond La Samanna also offers tennis lessons with Peter Burwash International (PBI). There are options for all skills levels, with an emphasis on fun and fitness.
The fitness centre is equipped with a full range of cardio equipment, circuit machines, free weights, flat-screen televisions and headphones at each exercise station. Private training is also available by appointment. Open from 7 AM to 7 PM.
At Belmond La Samanna, you may feel like a world away from your everyday concerns. However we are still here to ensure you stay connected. Our business centre is open 24 hours a day, with three iMac computers, wireless internet and a color printer. Wireless internet is also available throughout most of the resort.