Townhouses | 4 BDMS
OFFERS | PROMOTIONS
The Rental Escapes Exclusive Package at the Pine Cliffs Resort includes round-trip transfers from the Faro Airport and the choice of one activity! See below for activity choices and details.
Pine Cliffs Townhouses benefit from a very private and exclusive environment, where pine trees and flowing water play a leading role and provide the perfect backdrop for exclusive holiday homes designed with your every need in mind.
Pine Cliffs Townhouses are available in two, three or four bedroom configurations and in two equally appealing architectural styles, each with an outdoor terrace and barbecue area, where you and your family can enjoy the merits of open-air living and the Algarve's spectacular climate.
This property has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8 people
|Suite 1 | Master||1 Double||2||LED TV. Direct dial phone with voicemail. Security safe for valuables.|
|Suite 2||2 Single/Twin||2||LED TV. Direct dial phone with voicemail.|
|Suite 3||2 Single/Twin||2||LED TV. Direct dial phone with voicemail.|
|Suite 4||2 Single/Twin||2||LED TV. Direct dial phone with voicemail.|
This property has 4 bathrooms
|Bathroom 1 | Master||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Activities||TennisGolfSwimmingEco TourismBeachcombingBird Watching|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersIce MakerOvenRefrigeratorCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsFreezerToasterDining Area|
|Indoor Features||Washer/DryerBed LinensPool/Beach TowelsToiletries|
|Entertainment||TelevisionSatellite Or Cable|
|Outdoor Features||GardenParkingDining TableLounging AreaPoolside Lounge ChairsTerrace|
RENTAL ESCAPES PACKAGE
Book the 4 Bedroom Townhouse at Pine Cliffs Resort with Rental Escapes and receive round trip airport transfers from Faro Airport in two minivans and choice of one activity for eight guests.
Algarve Paddle Boarding Tour
Experience the thrill of stand-up paddle-boarding on this guided three-hour small-group tour in Portugal’s scenic Algarve region, departing from Lagos. Admire the stunning nature and marine life as you stroke your way by the Costa Vincetina cliffs and beaches. With the help of an expert guide, kids and adults alike will find this water sport to be a thrilling and relaxing new way to take in your surroundings. This is tour is limited to 15 people to ensure a quality experience.
Full-Day Jeep Safari in Algarve
Portugal's Algarve region is a natural haven of beautiful landscapes, regional architecture, and gastronomic delights, but stepping off the tourist trail requires local knowledge. On this full-day Jeep safari, escape the tourist hot spots and hit a few of the Algarve's hidden gems with your guide. Visit historic villages, stop at a beautiful waterfall for a swim, and enjoy lunch in nature - with round-trip travel from your Albufeira hotel included.
Algarve Wine Tour
Visit two local Algarve vineyards on this private wine tour from Portimao. Enjoy the ability to travel at your own pace and personalized attention from your guide as you explore the vineyards, cellars, and tasting rooms of two wineries, tasting three types of wine at each location. Don't worry about who's driving, as private transportation to and from your Portimao hotel is included.
The same meal plan is required for all occupants and must be applied for all stay dates. Please note the Resort reserves the right to replace the buffet dinner with an a la carte option.
• Breakfast buffet can be pre-booked at a charge with reserving and of the self-catering accommodation types.
• Half-Board includes breakfast buffet and dinner buffet serviced in the resort's restaurant. Should clients wish to dine at one of the a la carte of the Pine Cliffs Reosrt, a credit of €30 per adult (€15 per child age 4 to 12), is available (not applicable for room services and Yakuza).
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
|26 Oct - 3 Apr||
€6,367 per Week
|4 Apr - 22 May||
€6,071 per Week
|23 May - 3 Jul||
€6,636 per Week
|4 - 24 Jul||
€9,671 per Week
|25 Jul - 22 Aug||
€9,926 per Week
|23 Aug - 25 Sep||
€6,636 per Week
|26 Sep - 30 Oct||
€6,071 per Week
|31 Oct - 3 Apr||
€5,481 per Week
• VAT, roundtrip transportation (for eight guests in two minivans) and one activity for two is included in the weekly rate
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
Immerse yourself in our incomparable resort with expansive one and two-bedroom apartments and top notch amenities alongside the Atlantic coastline at Pine Cliff Resort, Algarve in Albufeira, Portugal. Evocative of traditional Portuguese architecture, our charming hotel is a new addition to the award-winning Pine Cliffs Resort and boasts an exquisite seafront setting with a range of award-winning facilities. Select from charming Ocean Suites or beautifully-appointed one and two-bedroom apartments with separate living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, modern bathrooms and private balconies or terraces with spectacular views. Families will enjoy access to our outstanding hotel amenities including an on-site spa, golf, tennis and water activities, as well as an exceptional range of restaurants with renowned cuisine and tasty signature cocktails. Let us make your stay in Albufeira unforgettable at Pine Cliffs Resort, Algarve.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Treat yourself to a traditional Portuguese seafood from O Pescador, our well-known beachfront restaurant in the Algarve. Relax by the ocean with a hearty breakfast or a light lunch, or enjoy flavourful seafood at night with an enjoyable cocktail.
• Savor succulent prime meats including the Wagyu Tenderloin Steak and renowned Portuguese Chicken Piri Piri at our unforgettable Piri Piri Steak House restaurant. Enjoy the private setting under pine trees and the casual, yet refined dining atmosphere.
• Revitalize your body in Vilamoura with vegetarian and organic based foods at Zest - Mind, Body and Soul. Our charming, eclectic restaurant serves refreshing, homemade juices and delicious healthy cuisine.
• Relax after a big day of golf with a refreshing cocktail and an appetizer at the Clubhouse. Located on the first tee of Pine Cliffs Golf Course, our inviting restaurant is perfect for a get together with other golfers over snacks, sandwiches and a drink.
• Take an invigorating swim in our inviting outdoor pool and enjoy an all-day menu of light meals and refreshing beverages poolside at Corda Cafe. This unassuming restaurant features a welcoming atmosphere as you rest in the sunny weather of Albufeira.
• Indulge your hunger in our tasty buffet restaurant with a daily themed selection of regional and international cuisine in a relaxed and family-friendly setting. The Jardim Colonial boasts a traditional Portuguese setting with a lovely, outdoor courtyard.
• Bask in the picturesque views of our landscaped golf course and sparkling, outdoor pool from our inviting, casual restaurant in Albufeira. O Grill offers a tasty menu derived from local produce and is a perfect dining option for families in Vilamoura.
• Sip on a your favorite drink as you watch the sunset from our casual beach club restaurant in Albufeira. Mare at Pine Cliffs overlooks the pristine white sands of Praia da Falesia Beach, and features a variety of light snacks, salads and seafood dishes.
• Yakuza Algarve by Olivier is one of the finest Japanese restaurants in the Algarve. A menu of traditional Japanese specialties with a touch of Mediterranean flavours is served in an outdoor garden setting.
SPA | FITNESS
Serenity is an authentic oasis for those looking for relaxation and well being. The over 1,000 square metre facilities have twelve treatment rooms, a thermal oasis with free access for Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites' guests, and indoor and outdoor relaxation areas. The spa offers over 70 luxurious treatments, including the signature treatment 'Senses of Algarve'. Open daily from 10 AM to 8 PM.
Beautifully redesigned and furnished throughout with state-of-the-art technology Pine Cliffs Goes Active Health Club offers 190 square metres of inspiring space to train and relax as you gaze at the inspiring views of the famous red cliffs and the Atlantic Ocean.
Annabel Croft Tennis Academy
Located on the beautifully landscaped grounds of the Pine Cliffs Hotel, the ATP standard courts are managed by our two full-time tennis pros along with a friendly staff happy to arrange matches for solo players as well as fun clinics to guests of all ages and skill levels. The courts are walking distance from the hotel's main building; although a hotel tram is also available. Court time must be pre-booked. Racket and balls are also available for hire. The tennis centre is open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM (this may vary depending on the season and weather).
Pine Cliffs Golf Course
One of the country's most original golf courses, built in a pinewood setting, with tree lined fairways running parallel along the Atlantic Ocean, giving its guests breathtaking views along the Algarvian coastline.
• 9-holes, par-33