Garden Suite | 3 Bedrooms
OFFERS | PROMOTIONS
The Rental Escapes Exclusive Package at the Pine Cliffs Resort includes round-trip transfers from the Faro Airport and the choice of one activity! See below for activity choices and details.
Pine Cliffs Gardens are the most recent luxury apartments from Pine Cliffs Resort. These units are ideal for family holidays, located at the entrance of the resort, surrounded by imposing gardens and a majestic pine tree scenario, with access to all the resort's facilities and restaurants.
True to the Pine Cliffs Resort aesthetic and design with the contemporary seamlessly fusing with the traditional to create beautifully appointed, luxurious units that radiate relaxed, stylish and indulgent Algarvian living.
87 luxury one, two and three bedroom apartment suites with fully equipped kitchens. Located in one of the most desirable locations in the resort, surrounded by imposing gardens and majestic pine trees.
This property has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6 people
|Suite 1 | Master||1 Queen||2||Hair dryer. Magnifying mirror.|
|Suite 2||2 Single/Twin||2|
|Suite 3||2 Single/Twin||2|
This property has 3 bathrooms
|Bathroom 1 | Master||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Activities||Water SkiingGolfSwimmingEco TourismBeachcombingJet SkiingBird Watching|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersOvenRefrigeratorCoffee MakerDish WasherCooking UtensilsFreezerToaster|
|Indoor Features||Washer/DryerBed LinensPool/Beach TowelsToiletries|
|Entertainment||TelevisionSatellite Or Cable|
|Outdoor Features||BalconyPatioKayakParkingStand-up Paddle BoardLounging AreaPoolside Lounge ChairsTerracePool|
RENTAL ESCAPES PACKAGE
Book the 3 Bedroom Garden Suite at Pine Cliffs Resort with Rental Escapes and receive round trip airport transfers from Faro Airport in one minivan and one Sedan and choice of one activity for six guests.
Algarve Paddle Boarding Tour
Experience the thrill of stand-up paddle-boarding on this guided three-hour small-group tour in Portugal’s scenic Algarve region, departing from Lagos. Admire the stunning nature and marine life as you stroke your way by the Costa Vincetina cliffs and beaches. With the help of an expert guide, kids and adults alike will find this water sport to be a thrilling and relaxing new way to take in your surroundings. This is tour is limited to 15 people to ensure a quality experience.
Full-Day Jeep Safari in Algarve
Portugal's Algarve region is a natural haven of beautiful landscapes, regional architecture, and gastronomic delights, but stepping off the tourist trail requires local knowledge. On this full-day Jeep safari, escape the tourist hot spots and hit a few of the Algarve's hidden gems with your guide. Visit historic villages, stop at a beautiful waterfall for a swim, and enjoy lunch in nature - with round-trip travel from your Albufeira hotel included.
Algarve Wine Tour
Visit two local Algarve vineyards on this private wine tour from Portimao. Enjoy the ability to travel at your own pace and personalized attention from your guide as you explore the vineyards, cellars, and tasting rooms of two wineries, tasting three types of wine at each location. Don't worry about who's driving, as private transportation to and from your Portimao hotel is included.
The same meal plan is required for all occupants and must be applied for all stay dates. Please note the Resort reserves the right to replace the buffet dinner with an a la carte option.
• Breakfast buffet can be pre-booked at a charge with reserving and of the self-catering accommodation types.
• Half-Board includes breakfast buffet and dinner buffet serviced in the resort's restaurant. Should clients wish to dine at one of the a la carte of the Pine Cliffs Reosrt, a credit of €30 per adult (€15 per child age 4 to 12), is available (not applicable for room services and Yakuza).
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
|23 May - 3 Jul||
€3,856 per Week
|4 Apr - 22 May||
€3,366 per Week
|4 - 24 Jul||
€6,446 per Week
|26 Sep - 30 Oct||
€3,366 per Week
|23 Aug - 25 Sep||
€3,856 per Week
|25 Jul - 22 Aug||
€6,726 per Week
|31 Oct - 3 Apr||
€2,526 per Week
|26 Oct - 3 Apr||
€2,526 per Week
• VAT, roundtrip transportation (for six guests in a Minivan and Sedan) and one activity for two is included in the weekly rate
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort one of the leading and award-winning Luxury and Family Resorts in Europe, is truly an exquisite hidden jewel enjoying a spectacular, prime seafront location on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in Southern Portugal.
• With a new concept and relaxed atmosphere, the Piri Piri Steak House offers a unique selection of prime meat produce for all four corners of the globe, grilled to perfection. Unique in the region and a must visit during a stay in the Algarve.
• The Mare at Pine Cliffs is located on the welcoming sands of Praia da Falesia Beach, arguably one of the most secluded beaches in the Algarve. Days of playful fun in the sun are uninterrupted with beach service including light snacks, delicious salads, refreshing beverages and selection of delightful ice creams. During the summer months, the Mare showcases live entertainment on selected evenings, a dreamy venue with the stunning cliffs of the Algarvian coast providing a stunning stage backdrop.
• O Grill, with its unique and relaxed atmosphere, grants visitors an enchanting Mediterranean Experience. Located at the luxury Pine Cliffs Residence, it overlooks the golf course and is set by the swimming pool.
• Located on the ground floor of the brand new Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, Zest is the resort's newest restaurant concept. Serving healthy, largely vegetarian and organic based foods, Zest is the ideal place for a refreshing culinary experience. The restaurant boasts a diverse selection of fresh fruit and vegetable juices, made right in front of the guest by a skilled team. Seats can be taken next to the indoor garden, or outside in the Lemon Square.
• Yakuza is one of the finest Japanese restaurants in the Algarve. A menu of traditional Japanese specialties with a touch of Mediterranean flavors is served in an outdoor garden setting.
• Under the cool shade of broad umbrellas, Corda Cafe features an all-day menu of light meals and refreshing beverages, the perfect respite from a day relaxing poolside in the sunshine.
• Showcasing a mix of regional and international cuisines, the Jardim Colonial restaurant caters to a variety of discerning palates with an extensive buffet that features a different theme each day of the week.
• Serving a menu that ranges from light snacks to a traditional club sandwich or to a grilled sirloin steak, the Pine Cliffs Clubhouse has a true clubby feel with excellent golf course views and interiors of dark woods and natural greens. Perfect for cocktails with friends while watching golfers tee off on the first hole.
• Casually elegant and railing following the lines of a cliff overlooking the ocean, the careful design of the Mirador Champagne Bar blends in effortlessly with its surrounding natural environment. From here, guests witness incredible views of the Algarvian coast, and sunsets are sure to remain a vivid memory for all who witness Mother Nature working her magic.
• Designed in a club-like fashion, seating is arranged around tables to create intimate spaces for small groups to gather, while still feeling part of a larger, vibrant atmosphere. The Portulano Bar offers a wide selection of cocktails and wines by the glass, as well as an extensive selection of the country's renowned Port wines. The bar is open year-round and features the soothing sounds of live music.
PINE CLIFFS GOLF COURSE
The multi-awarded cliff top 9-hole Pine Cliffs Golf Course is surrounded by magnificent old pines and requires a precise game - especially the famous 'Devil’s Parlour', a challenging, ravine - traversing par-3 with breathtaking views of the Atlantic coastline.
• 9-holes, par-33
• Length: 2,227m
• Driving range
• Lessons available
• Preferred tee times
• Pro shop
• Open daily 8 AM to 6 PM
• No caddies or golf carts
PINE CLIFF GOLF ACADEMY
Superbly equipped with the latest technology in teaching systems the Golf Academy is manned by a team of internationally qualified PGA professionals with a combined experience of over 20 years of teaching.
Sharpening individual game skills and tee shots is one of The Golf Academy's specialties - using expressly patented and enjoyable exercises to hone the player's technique to get more fun and enjoyment from the game.
The dedicated short game practice area is specifically designed to aid the beginner or experienced golfer to long lasting enjoyment of the game of golf.
ANNABEL CROFT TENNIS ACADEMY
The Tennis Academy, located on the beautifully landscaped grounds of Pine Cliffs Resort, features five floodlit courts - two clay and three all-weather hard courts - ideal for day or night time play. The premier tennis courts are managed by Annabel Croft Tennis Academy* along with the resort’s friendly staff who are happy to arrange matches for solo players as well as fun clinics to guests of all ages and skill levels. New to the Academy, in 2016 Pine Cliffs also added a brand new Padel Court.
KIDS CLUB PORTO PIRATA
Imagine the happiness of your child exploring a playground filled with two life size wooden pirate ships - complete with an endless view of the Atlantic Ocean from their perch high atop the cliffs of the Algarve.
The multi-functional ships anchor the incredibly spacious Porto Pirata, the hotel's 7,000 square metre onsite children's village for children ages six months to eight years. Supervised by an experienced and well-qualified staff, children enjoy their own adventures complete with a bouncing castle, basketball court, mini track for big wheel toys, scooters and bikes, a swimming pool just for kids, and an 18-hole mini-golf course to entertain the whole family.
The 'teen' set, ages 8 to 13 years old, will love our Junior Club with supervised activities designed just for them. Kids enjoy mini-golf, football, crossbow and aim shooting, water ball, darts and disc bowls and much more. Facilities include a seven-a-side football pitch.
Serenity 'The Art of Well Being at Pine Cliffs Resort is dedicated to providing memorable experiences, perfect environments and alternative options that will improve our guest’s health and well being.
• 13 treatment rooms
• Sauna with Himalayan salt, steam room, experience showers, ice fountain, indoor outdoor relaxation areas, Jacuzzi and Kneipp treading pool