Beach House at Ao Yon Bay
The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay is an ultra-modern private sea view villa, located directly on the Island's most beautiful beach. Sleeps six to eight comfortably, it has two en-suite double bedrooms, plus a trendy mezzanine bedroom ideal for up to a further four children, or two adults.
Being located in the centre of Ao Yon Bay, Phuket's most beautiful white sand beach, there could be no better position on the island. Ao Yon beach is picturesque and sheltered, and is therefore one of the select few beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from May through November, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
It is located on Phuket's famous Cape Panwa peninsula, which is surrounded by beautiful islands and is the gateway to the islands of southern Phuket such as Phi Phi Island and Koh Racha. Cape Panwa, on Phuket's southern coast is where you will find the luxury end of tourism and away from Phuket's lower-end mass-tourist offerings found on the west coast, making it perfect for both families and those seeking an exclusive, luxurious and relaxing beach holiday.
The villa is also only 10 to 15 minutes away from Phuket Town with all of its modern bars, restaurants, colourful markets and designer shops; 15 minutes from the main shopping centres of the island; 15 minutes from Phuket's famous night market; five minutes from Cape Panwa peninsular with its bars, restaurants, and the Phuket Aquarium.
You could decide not to leave Ao Yon Beach as there are wonderful restaurants and bars on your doorstep, including the Brasserie on the Beach, the beach restaurant and beach club of Phuket's best restaurant and institution, the Brasserie in Phuket Town, which is only a 30 second walk along the beach from the villa. They prepare champagne and oysters, a just-caught barbecued fish, or the island's best fillet steak tenderloin! The Beach Restaurant just one minute away also serves delicious Thai food directly on the beach, a real no shoes experience and always popular.
This villa, plus our sister villa Baan Amandeha have been designed by one of ThailandÃ's finest architects, Khun Navachon Suksawat. The brief we gave her was to create a luxury villa that is contemporary, spacious and light. It had to be visually stunning, and to allow the views of the ocean to be enjoyed from all areas of the villa. Most importantly the villa had to make the occupants feel special. She created the modern and contemporary villa, with a huge 4.5 metre floor to ceiling glass wall covering the entire south face, making you feel like the sea can be touched. This gives all occupants the maximum light and space. There are two double bedrooms, plus a mezzanine floor overlooking the open-plan living area which can sleep four children, or a further two adults.
The main living area enjoys a 4.5 metre high ceiling giving you a real sensation of space and light. It features a large open-plan living area, dining and fully equipped kitchen. Equipped with lounge and soft-seating it will be such a wonderful place to read a magazine, catch a movie on the 60" TV with over 200 international satellite channels or catch up with friends on Facebook or Skype using wireless internet access.
The living room windows fully open, and lead onto the terrace for outside dining or a barbecue. Connected to the terrace is the plunge pool, which can turn into an eight-person heated Jacuzzi at night.
The gardens are carefully landscaped gardens, with ornamental pots, tropical plants, palm trees, and a 100 years old conifer tree, giving you natural shade. There is a fully-equipped bar and barbecue, plunge pool with sunken seating, sun loungers plus beach-club cabana style seating perfect to give you shade, or to enjoy a massage by the beach. You will enjoy wonderful sea views from every corner of the garden, and can access the beach and sea directly from the garden.
The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay, is Phuket's most contemporary beach house, Like Baan Amandeha it is a one in a million property. It is are arguably Phuket's finest modern beach house when you consider it i direct beach and seafront location, mixed with its striking contemporary design. Consider the fact it gives you year-round swimming, and located a few meters from Phuket's finest beach restaurant, makes the villa the best choice for families or groups of friends alike.
This property has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6 people
|Suite 1||1 King||2||Private terrace with sea view. Satellite TV with DVD player. Security safe for valuables. King bed can be converted to two twin beds.|
|Suite 2||1 King||2||Private terrace with sea view. Satellite TV with DVD player. Security safe for valuables. King bed can be converted to two twin beds.|
|Suite 3||2 Pullout||2||Satellite TV with DVD player.|
This property has 3 bathrooms
|Bathroom 1||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Activities||GolfSwimmingEco TourismBeachcombingBird Watching|
|Outdoor Features||SnorkelingBalconyGardenPatioParkingPoolside Lounge ChairsTerraceBeachfront|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersIce MakerOvenRefrigeratorCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsFreezerToasterDining Area|
|Entertainment||TelevisionDVD PlayerSatellite Or CableCD PlayerIPod Dock|
|Staff||Housekeeper(s)Housekeeper Optional ($)|
|Indoor Features||Bed LinensPool/Beach TowelsToiletries|
• All-weather sun loungers, comfortable outdoor sofas and large parasols.
• Plunge pool and heated Jacuzzi with sunken seating and sea views, giving you unparalleled panoramic views over the Andaman Sea and distant islands.
• 65" HD TV, with HD DVD player in living room.
• Thai aromatherapy massage plus many other spa treatments can be arranged directly at the villa in air-conditioned comfort or outside overlooking the sea. Various fitness classes such as yoga or personal trainer available.
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
£341 per Night
£479 per Night
£357 per Night
£479 per Night
£511 per Night
£479 per Night
|Chinese New Year's||
£607 per Night
£479 per Night
|Christmas | New Year's||
£988 per Night
|Christmas | New Year's||
£1,038 per Night
• Above rates are based on a minimum of seven nights. For shorter stays please contact a reservations manager for pricing details.
• Additional guest charge of £49 per guest for stays of six nights or less, £34 per guest for stays of seven nights or more.
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
One of Phuket's most beautiful contemporary beach villas, located directly on the beach. Ao Yon Beach is one of Phuket's most beautiful beaches, palm-fringed, with white-sand and clear blue seas. It is also a natural picturesque and sheltered bay, and is therefore one select few beaches on Phuket that offer you all-year protection and 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children, our adults that like to swim.
• 10 meters to Ao Yon Beach with views of distant islands, white-sand beach and clear blue sea, that allows year-round swimming.
• 5 minutes to Phuket's highly acclaimed aquarium, and a must for all the family
• 5 minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and sea promenade.
• 5 minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants (Japanese, Thai and International), it also has Baba's Nest voted as the World's 2nd best beach bar by CNN Traveller. Cocktails here as the sun sets are a magical experience.
• 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities.
• 15 minutes to Phuket's famous Night Market with hundreds of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products.
• 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with hundreds of international brands, 30 - 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, one hundred plus fashion shops, plus international supermarket.
• 20 minutes to Asia's largest seated Buddha, plus Phuket's main Buddhist temple complex.
• 20 minutes to the nearest golf course, and a further three courses within 10 minutes more.
• 15 to 40 minute boat trip away from eight of the most stunning islands off of Phuket's southern coast.
• Kids activities (if you wish to leave Ao Yon Beach), including, on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go-karting, ATV rides, elephant rides and trekking, cable water skiing, jungle adventure parks, are all within 5 to 30 mins away.
• 5 to 30 mins away: Several golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, rafting, 4x4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking, paintball and shooting ranges
• Private yacht charter, organised boat trips/cruises, water sports, paddle boarding, jet ski, water skiing and sailing can all be arranged locally.
• 1 to 5 minutes to ATM, grocery store, convenience store, taxi, pharmacy, bakery, local restaurants, beach walks, side-walk cafés, gift shops, tour shops, motorbike hire, massage, hairstyle, health & beauty treatments.
• 1 minute to Phuket's most beautiful public beaches that allow year-round swimming.
• 10 minutes to daily local fresh fruit, vegetable, fish and meat markets.
• Only 10 minutes to Phuket Town, with hundreds of attractions, bars, clubs, local and international restaurants and shopping.
• 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with hundreds of international brands, with
• 30 to 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, hundreds of fashion shops, delicatessen and supermarket.
• 45 minutes to Phuket Airport.