Beach Front Suites | Ambergris Cay
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/html/travelrentalnetwork.com/includes/classes/property.php on line 201
Experience your own private island escape on Ambergris Cay, Turks & Caicos. Just a short 20 minute flight on a complimentary private air transfer from Providenciales International Airport (PLS), Ambergris Cay is a secret pearl on the beautiful necklace of islands that is Turks & Caicos. Reserved exclusively for a select few, Ambergris Cay entices with a serene natural beauty, from the endless turquoise blue waters of the Caicos Banks to starry nights with stunning views of the constellations unobstructed by the glare of civilization. Whether you seek a discreet peaceful retreat to unwind and disconnect or prefer to stay active with water sports, bone fishing or nature walks, our attentive team will pamper you with bespoke service, all-inclusive gourmet meals and premium beverages, a daily complimentary spa treatment, catered lunch on a nearby deserted island and more to ensure an unforgettable private island experience.
Ambergris Cay is located about 600 miles southeast of Miami, Florida and 100 miles north of the Dominican Republic. The island sits on the southeast corner of the string of Turks & Caicos Islands that surrounds the world-famous Caicos Banks, whose shallow turquoise blue waters and surrounding reefs are so brilliant, they can be seen from space. Just east of the island is the Grand Turk Passage that descends to nearly 7,000 feet with ideal conditions for fishing, whale watching and wall diving.
Ambergris Cay has been a private island since its purchase in 1811 and saw little development until the late 20th century when modern infrastructure was put into place, catering to an upscale clientele looking for privacy and rustic Caribbean charm. The island has the largest private runway in the Caribbean at 5,700 feet in length, which allows resident homeowners and guests to fly in with private planes. Reverse osmosis water purification and independent electrical generation systems allow the island to live 'off the grid' yet guests can stay connected with phone and cell phone service as well as high-speed internet access. The island is committed to sustainable development and the preservation of a natural Caribbean environment.
This property has 1 bedroom and sleeps 2 people
|Suite 1||1 King||2|
This property has 1 bathroom
|Bathroom 1||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Activities||SailingScuba DivingFishingSwimmingBeachcombingBird Watching|
|Outdoor Features||SnorkelingPatioDining TableStand-up Paddle BoardLounging AreaPoolside Lounge ChairsBeachfront|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersIce MakerOvenRefrigeratorCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsFreezerDining Area|
|Entertainment||TelevisionSatellite Or Cable|
|Indoor Features||Bed LinensPool/Beach Towels|
The suites at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every suite is equipped with an array of amenities that include:
• Gourmet a la carte dining and casual cuisine options at resort restaurants
• Unlimited domestic and premium beverages at any of the resort's bars
• In-room fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer
• 24-hour room service for en suite dining
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turn down service
• Wireless internet access in suites and public areas
• Use of resort's non-motorized water sports including snorkeling, kayaks, stand up paddle boards (SUP's) and sailboats
• Use of resort's runabout power boats and free beginner boating lessons
• Use of resort amenities including swimming pool, tennis courts and bicycles
• Use of golf carts
• One 30-minute complimentary spa treatment per adult per day
• Deserted island catered lunch experience
• Access to the Club House activities center
• Access to the Explorer’s Hut arts & crafts room for kids ages 4-12
• Bone-fishing, watersports and kitesurfing lessons
• Guided nature walks, kayak and stand up paddle board excursions
• Round trip private air transfers from Provo. Intl. Airport (PLS) on stays of four nights or longer
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
|Standard (for 2 Guests)||
$3,200 per Night
The following taxes will be added to your booking.
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
The Turks & Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory located at the southernmost end of the Bahamas Archipelago, about 575 miles south-southeast of Miami. The Turks and Caicos Islands boasts modern infrastructure such as water purification systems and a modern electric grid while maintaining the serenity and natural wonder of these 'Beautiful By Nature' islands whose beaches are rated as among the top in the world.
• Calico Jack is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving Caribbean and international cuisine, gourmet a la carte fine dining and theme nights with seasonal specials such as seafood paella and grilled lobster. Open daily from 7 AM to 11 AM, 12:00 PM to 4 PM and 6 PM to 10 PM. Snacks and treats are available 24-hours between meals at the snack station. Calico Jack is a short walk along the waterfront boardwalk from the 1-Bedroom Beach Front Suites located on nearby Monck Beach.
• The Club House is open 11 AM to 6 PM and serves up a daily menu of grilled light fare, burgers, paninis, salads and fun food for all ages. The Club House is located about five-minutes away from Monck Beach and the Calico Jack Pavilion by golf cart and offers a beach club with beach chairs and umbrellas, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards, and an activity center with pool and ping-pong tables, video games and board games.
• The Elevate Spa offers two private air conditioned spa cabanas facing the ocean for an intimate and private spa experience. Resort guests are offered a daily complimentary 30-minute treatment. Additional services are also available for a fee.