Penthouse | 4 Bedrooms
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/html/travelrentalnetwork.com/includes/classes/property.php on line 201
Unparalleled luxury and spacious accommodations make this Four Bedroom Penthouse Suite, with 11 foot ceilings, a dream retreat. Expansive water views can be enjoyed from two vantages of the luxurious main living area and the master bedroom.
A grand master suite features a king bed, an oceanfront terrace, a generous walk-in closet, and an en suite marble bath, 'body spray' ocean view shower, and a double vanity and bidet. The first guest bedroom features a queen bed, an en suite marble bathroom, a convenient kitchenette, and courtyard view. The second guest bedroom features a resort view, and is furnished with queen bed, and an en suite marble bathroom with a walk-in shower or tub. The fourth bedroom offers a queen bed and en suite bathroom with resort view.
The oversize living room has pocketing sliding glass doors that open on two sides to a spacious oceanfront terrace with wicker furniture. Even the gourmet kitchen, with a floating island cabinet, offers an ocean view. A wet bar features a dual zone wine cooler. The suite's roof top terrace is accessed via a spiral stairway from the balcony to dramatically expand the living and entertaining space, and was thoughtfully designed with a glass railing to preserve unobstructed, panoramic ocean views. A six person Jacuzzi, barbecue grill, outdoor dining table/chairs, and loungers have been included on the rooftop terrace. Penthouse butler service is available.
This property has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8 people
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2||Oceanfront terrace. LCD TV with DVD player. Walk-in closet.|
|Suite 2||1 Queen||2||Island view. LCD TV with DVD player. Queen bed can be converted to two twin beds.|
|Suite 3||1 Queen||2||LCD TV with DVD player.|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2||LCD TV with DVD player. Queen bed can be converted to two twin beds.|
This property has 4 bathrooms
|Bathroom 1 | Master||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||full||Toilet, Combo Tub/Shower|
|Bathroom 3||full||Toilet, Combo Tub/Shower|
|Bathroom 4||full||Toilet, Combo Tub/Shower|
|Activities||SailingTennisScuba DivingFishingGolfWind SurfingSwimmingBeachcombingBird Watching|
|Nearby Facilities||ATM/BankFitness CenterMarinaGroceriesMassage TherapistShoppingRestaurants|
|Outdoor Features||SnorkelingPatioParkingOutdoor GrillDining TableStand-up Paddle BoardLounging AreaPoolside Lounge ChairsBeachfront|
|Attractions||ReefsHealth & Beauty Spa|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersIce MakerOvenIron & BoardRefrigeratorCoffee MakerFreezerToasterDining Area|
|Indoor Features||Washer/DryerBed LinensPool/Beach TowelsToiletriesSafe|
|Entertainment||TelevisionDVD PlayerSatellite Or CableSONOS/BOSE Speakers|
|General||Gated CommunityAir ConditioningPoolHot TubWifiGolfHousekeeping/Staff|
• 4,550 square feet
• LG 50" LCD TV with DVD player in the living area
The Penthouses are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this suite is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Continental breakfast
• Wireless internet access throughout the property
• Beach and pool lounge chairs and towels
• Complimentary non-motorized water sports and bicycles
• Daily housekeeping services
• Complimentary parking
• Complimentary access to air conditioned fitness centre
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Babysitting services
• Tours and excursions
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
|24 Feb - 18 Apr||
$3,749 per Night
|19 Apr - 18 Aug||
$2,039 per Night
|12 - 23 Feb||
$4,009 per Night
|19 Aug - 31 Oct||
$1,669 per Night
|1 Nov - 17 Dec||
$2,039 per Night
$4,381 per Night
$6,259 per Night
The following taxes will be added to your booking.
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
The owner advises that a car is recommended for this location.
The perfect island getaway, Windsong is a refreshing boutique resort featuring 53 exquisite one, two, three and four bedroom luxury condominiums situated on 435 feet of the world-famous Grace Bay.
Guests can walk from their patios, with snorkel and mask in hand, directly to the water's edge on Windsong’s beach and explore Provo's most beautiful coral reef. In addition to on-site water sports, guests enjoy the soothing sounds of a waterfall bridge over the oceanfront pool while enjoying fabulous turquoise views and sumptuous casual fare from JoJo's poolside cafe and beach side dining at Dune. When ready to discover the island, guests can use complimentary bicycles provided by the resort. They also enjoy complimentary non-motorized watercraft, underground and 1st level parking, as well as elevator service. Drift Spa is located on site and treatments are available at the spa, on the dune or in-suite. Guests may also reserve Veranda for social gatherings, meetings, and wedding receptions. Windsong's pristine beach offers a picturesque setting for romantic destination weddings.
Opened in late 2008, Windsong exudes casual Caribbean elegance with British West Indies inspired furnishings, travertine marble floors and full marble baths, pillow-top beds, luxury amenities such as Frette towels and robes, and Bvlgari bath amenities. All oceanfront suites boast fully equipped gourmet kitchens and living rooms with pocketing doors that open to spacious balconies offering stunning ocean views and gentle Caribbean breezes.
• Casual, carefree dining is 'served up' daily at JoJo's Cafe for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh, healthful menu selections include zesty soups, signature salads, perfectly grilled or chilled sandwiches, fresh seasonal fruit, and a delightful lite dinner menu. Specialty flat breads and smoothies are a big hit with families. JoJo's also offers guests both a complimentary continental breakfast as well as made-to-order breakfasts. Room and beach service are available. A full bar is available at JoJo's daily.
• Dune, Windsong's beach side dining option, offers guests a private alfresco experience while sitting atop a pristine dune. Available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Dune provides guests with sumptuous fare and unforgettable views. From a sparkling turquoise sea during the day, to a romantic golden ocean sunset in the evening, Dune embodies the essence of true Caribbean dining. A few guest favorites include Conch Louie, Prawn Kabobs, Caicos Yellow Fin Tuna, and perfectly prepared prime rib.
• Windsong's Veranda Coffee & Beverage Bar is a spacious, yet cozy gathering place where guests can enjoy specialty coffees; refreshingly healthy smoothies; artfully blended cocktails and non alcoholic beverages; as well as delightful wraps, sandwiches, salads, and equally nutritious and delicious snacks. Guests can relax and enjoy board and table games, or sporting events and movies on the 10 foot projection screen or on dual 60" LCD TV. Perfect for entertaining, the Veranda can be reserved for special events such as wedding receptions, anniversary parties, and birthdays.
No visit to Windsong Resort Turks & Caicos is complete without a little spa indulgence. Amidst the soothing pastel shades of the intimate Drift Spa, a diverse offering of spa treatments awaits to take you on a journey of relaxation, rejuvenation and replenishment.
During your spa experience, skilled therapists help you choose from more than a dozen refreshing facials, masks, scrubs, wraps, and soothers administered in one of two private rooms. Succumb to Surrender, a classic Swedish massage or Harmony, a romantic couples' massage. Melt away stress with an opulent hot stone treatment, or pamper your hands and feet with the perfect manicure and pedicure.
For those who seek the sheer tranquility of an ocean side treatment, Windsong's private Gazebo offers a picturesque setting that captures all of the senses - where breathtaking views, the sounds of the gentle surf, and the touch of expert hands offer the ultimate Drift Away experience overlooking Grace Bay. At Drift Spa everything drifts away, leaving only rejuvenation in its wake.
Windsong TCI Alisha Jennnings