Amanyara Villa | 6 Bedrooms
Offering 1,342 square metres (14,450 square feet) of living space, the six-bedroom Amanyara Villa features a black infinity-edge swimming pool, extensive lounging and dining areas and a dune sala.
This property has 6 bedrooms and sleeps 12 people
|Suite 1||1 King||2|
|Suite 2||1 King||2|
|Suite 3||1 King||2|
|Suite 4||1 King||2|
|Suite 5||2 Single/Twin||2|
|Suite 6||2 Single/Twin||2|
This property has 6 bathrooms
|Bathroom 1||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Activities||SailingTennisCyclingScuba DivingGolfSwimmingBeachcombingBird Watching|
|Nearby Facilities||ATM/BankFitness CenterMarinaGroceriesMassage TherapistShoppingRestaurants|
|Outdoor Features||SnorkelingGardenPatioParkingDining TableStand-up Paddle BoardLounging AreaPoolside Lounge Chairs|
|Attractions||ReefsHealth & Beauty Spa|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersIce MakerOvenRefrigeratorCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsFreezerToasterDining Area|
|Entertainment||TelevisionDVD PlayerSatellite Or CableCD Player|
|Indoor Features||Bed LinensPool/Beach TowelsToiletriesSafe|
EXCLUSIVE PACKAGES AT AMANYARA
• Welcome champagne
• Continental breakfast daily for two (per bedroom)
• Two 90-minute deep tissue or Swedish massages (per bedroom)
• A private yoga lesson or private tennis coaching session (per bedroom)
• Complimentary afternoon tea
• A private snorkel tour for two (per bedroom)
• Complimentary non-motorized water sports
Season of Discovery
Occupying a beautiful stretch of Providenciales' coast in the Turks & Caicos, Amanyara is ideally located for scuba diving and snorkeling. The property's dining destinations fully embrace their dramatic setting, while the Spa is a space of contemporary calm. Guests staying three nights or more can enjoy exclusive benefits. For Alcove Pavilion guests, a further selection of experiences are also included.
• Minimum of three consecutive nights includes continental breakfast, two course lunch and three course dinner for two per bedroom (excluding beverages)
• Minimum of five consecutive nights includes continental breakfast, two course lunch and three course dinner for two per bedroom (excluding beverages) and one complimentary night (stay for five, pay for four)
• Minimum of seven consecutive nights includes continental breakfast, two course lunch and three course dinner for two per bedroom (excluding beverages), one complimentary night (stay for seven, pay for six) and two Amanyara massages (50-minutes) per pavilion (once per stay)
Food supplement charge of $146 applies per child between the ages of 4 to 11.
Amanyara Villa Experience
Amanyara's Villas offer consummate privacy and space in natural surroundings. Generously proportioned living areas and three to six bedrooms are set around a black infinity pool and hardwood deck. Overlooking reflective ponds and gardens, several feature ocean views while others offer direct beach access. All are serviced by personal cooks and housekeepers.
• Continental breakfast
• $100 daily food and beverage credit per bedroom
• Every third night free
Package costs vary based on dates of travel. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
OPTIONAL MEAL PLAN (valid on all items from the a la carte menu only, not valid over Christmas and New Year's, 50% discount for children between the ages of 4 and 11)
• Half-board: $292 per person per day
• Full-board: $406 per person per day
• Tax is included, prices do not include beverages
COMPULSORY HOLIDAY DINNERS
Christmas dinner (tax included)
• At the Beach Club: $286 per adult, $121 per child age 4 to 11 (reservation required)
• At The Restaurant: $476 per adult, $133 per child age 4 to 11 (reservation required)
• In-villa Christmas dinner: $286 per adult, $95 per child age 4 to 11
New Year's dinner (tax included)
• At the Beach Club: $635 per adult, $317 per child age 4 to 11 (reservation required)
• At The Restaurant: $952 per adult, $476 per child age 4 to 11 (reservation required)
• In-villa Christmas dinner: $635 per adult, $317 per child age 4 to 11
The Tranquility Villa is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this accommodation is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Mini-bar (excludes spirits)
• All telephone calls
• Non-motorized water sports
• Scheduled wellness classes
• Scheduled snorkel trips (weather permitted)
• An afternoon tea
• Unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee served in the villa for villa occupants
• Wireless internet access
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
|1 - 31 Oct||
$18,390 per Night
|27 - 30 Nov||
$40,640 per Night
|1 - 26 Nov||
$23,876 per Night
|Christmas | New Year's||
$40,640 per Night
|1 - 19 Dec||
$23,876 per Night
The following taxes will be added to your booking.
• 18% tax, 12% service charge and 5% faculty fee is included in the nightly rate.
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
Amanyara basks in unprecedented seclusion on the shores of an 18,000-acre nature preserve. Overlooking a pristine one-kilometre white sand beach and the turquoise waters of North West Point Marine National Park, the resort offers access to some of the finest scuba-diving and snorkeling in the Turks & Caicos, as well as world class restaurants, superb wellness facilities and activities for the whole family.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Open for breakfast and dinner, The Restaurant offers indoor seating with air-conditioning, as well as an open-air terrace with views over the central reflection pond. The varied menu focuses on seasonal cuisine, with fresh fruit, just-caught seafood and organic produce from the resort’s aquaponic vegetable garden a focus.
• Ideal for a breezy, seaside lunch, The Beach Club is set on Amanyara's beautiful beach with multiple decks providing panoramic sea views. Freshly-caught grilled seafood, exquisite sushi and custom dishes from the stone hearth oven are specialties.
• Serving drinks and light meals throughout the day beneath its soaring circular ceiling, The Bar is as ideal for a morning coffee overlooking the ocean as for sunset cocktails. Don't miss the Basil Dazzle - its herb, vodka and lime notes a refreshing antidote to a long day in the sun.
WELLNESS | FITNESS
Set around a tranquil pond, Amanyara's Spa encompasses four treatment pavilions, a relaxation pavilion and an outdoor yoga sala. The fitness centre features a Pilates studio and cardio and resistance training equipment. The Club House has four tennis courts, a multi-sport field and volleyball court.
• State-of-the-art Technogym equipment.
• Private fitness or yoga sessions can be arranged with a personal trainer.
• Comprehensive spa with four treatment rooms, a relaxation pavilion, outdoor yoga sala and pool.
• Clubhouse with shuffleboard, billiards tables, wide screen televisions, ping-pong, a world-class soccer pitch.
• Four clay Har-tru tennis courts.
• Fully equipped Pilates studio and boxing studio.