Solo | Lakshmi Villas
With a fabulous setting within the Laksmana enclave and just 500-metres from the beach in Seminyak, this luxurious cul-de-sac of four fully staffed one and two-bedroom villas, each with private pool, is ideally located for exploring Bali's cosmopolitan hub.
The iconic beach club Ku De Ta is just a short stroll away, as are some of the island's most acclaimed dining venues. Each villa is built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living area, spacious bedrooms and swimming pool fringed by lush gardens.
The one and two-bedroom villas are equally suited to couples and small families, while larger groups can rent the entire complex, giving a total of seven bedrooms.
Set within an enchanted courtyard garden brimming with frangipani, heliconia and hibiscus, Solo is the most intimate of the Lakshmi villas, and also the most romantic, making it an ideal hideaway for honeymooners. Its tranquil setting belies a convenient location right in the heart of Seminyak; a district famed for its sweeping sandy beach, world-class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques.
The villa takes its name from the historic city of Solo in Central Java, known as the cradle of Javanese culture and renowned for its distinctive batiks. A contemporary Balinese design celebrates tropical living, with an open-sided living pavilion with soaring ceilings overlooking the swimming pool fringed in lush greenery. A spacious air-conditioned bedroom comes with sitting area, satellite TV and DVD player and delightful garden bathroom. Those looking for extra space can rent Villa Solo in conjunction with the adjacent two-bedroom Villa Kawi, connected by a garden door.
Long-standing staff provide a warm welcome and a discreet professional service. The villa has a guest kitchen, with mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee, while an executive chef prepares tasty meals in the staff kitchen from an extensive a la carte menu that includes western and Asian dishes. He is also happy to accommodate any special requests a from kid's meals to four-course feasts and pool-side barbecues.
Whether you want to stroll down to the world-class dining venues of 'eat street,' shop till you drop, lounge on the beach, or sip cocktails at sunset, the opportunities that come with a stay at Villa Solo are endless.
This property has 1 bedroom and sleeps 2 people
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2||TV with DVD player.|
This property has 1 bathroom
|Bathroom 1 | Master||full||Toilet, Shower|
|Activities||TennisGolfSwimmingEco TourismBeachcombingBird Watching|
|Nearby Facilities||GroceriesMassage TherapistShoppingRestaurants|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersIce MakerOvenRefrigeratorCoffee MakerCooking UtensilsFreezerToasterDining Area|
|Entertainment||TelevisionDVD PlayerSatellite Or CableCD PlayerIPod DockBoard Games|
|Outdoor Features||GardenPatioParkingOutdoor GrillDining TableLounging AreaPoolside Lounge Chairs|
|Staff||ChefHouse ManagerGardenerHousekeeper(s)Security Guard(s)Babysitter Optional ($)|
|Indoor Features||Bed LinensPool/Beach TowelsToiletriesSafe For Valuables|
• Landline for local calls (mobile phone coverage)
• A la carte priced menu, including western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Daily breakfast is included in the rate.
• In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
$350 per Night
The following taxes will be added to your booking.
|Tax | Service Charge
Please inquire for more information about rates. Including last minute rate discounts as well as long term rate discounts.
Please Note: rates and taxes are subject to 15.5% tax and service.
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
Lakshmi Villas is nestled within the luxurious and secure Laksmana complex in Seminyak's popular beach district of Petitenget. A short walk will bring you to several nice coffee shops, boutiques and mid-range eateries, while five-star hotels with fine-dining restaurants line the opposite side of the road. Petitenget Beach (and temple) are just 500 metres away. Here you will also find La Lucciola - great cocktails, food and sunset views. Be sure to check out Bodyworks Spa too. A whole slew of excellent restaurants and nightspots can be found within two kilometres of the villas in either direction. Taxis are reliable, cheap and plentiful.
0.5 km to Petitenget Beach.
2 km to Seminyak Main St.
6 km to Finns Recreation Club.
9 km to Kuta.
12 km to Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS).
35 km to Ubud.
• Shop 'til you drop! In Seminyak and neighbouring Kerobokan you can rummage for treasures through cluttered little stores and dark junk shops crammed to the ceiling with curios and 'made-to-order' antiques, derive inspiration from classy home ware shops, or wander through huge furniture warehouses. In Jalan Laksmana (Eat Street) you can shop between courses! Boutiques include Paul Ropp, Biasa, Magali Pascal, Anouck, Lily Jean, Bamboo Blond, Dinda Rella, Innuendo, Religion, Body & Soul, Buddha Wear, M. Harcourt, Pura Vida, and Uma & Leopold to name but a few. For art lovers, galleries worth visiting in Seminyak include Randelli Gallery, Biasa and Kendra.
• It's possible to walk the grey sands of Seminyak's Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beach side bars.
• Horse riding on professionally trained horses and ponies will take you through the lush rice terraces around Kerobokan, or provide the chance for a sunset gallop through the surf along the rugged south-western coast.
• Acclaimed as the world's best, the atmospheric Elephant Safari Park in Taro (north of Ubud) provides a sanctuary for elephants rescued from Sumatra, with opportunities for trekking, hand feeding, and photo taking. There is also a fascinating museum and an excellent restaurant in a beautiful tropical setting deep in the forests of Bali's hinterland.
• Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20-metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
• Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.